Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Student Led Conferences


Please remember, Student-Led Conferences are TOMORROW from 3:30 – 6:30.  Teachers will be available during those times to talk if you have any questions or concerns.  Please come in when you can. Your child will show you his/her Leadership Binder and talk about the year so far. The times you indicated on the form are NOT reserved times, but let me know what time I can expect to see you.  Conferences are on a come and go as needed basis.  I will be unavailable on Friday. If you indicated you would like to come then, we will need to reschedule for the following week.  We had a family medical issue arise, and I apologize for any inconvenience.  I look forward to seeing you and watching as your child leads the conference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment